- BUSINESS BANKING, INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS: A full range of corporate banking services offered in multiple currencies. The Bank processes all transactions via SWIFT (BIC: NIBTKNNE) and accepts transfers of investment portfolios such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- THE LARGEST ESCROW AGENT BANK IN THE COUNTRY: We are the largest Escrow Agent bank in St. Kitts and Nevis with a 90%+ market share for real estate transaction escrow. We are also the only bank in the country directly licensed as an Escrow Agent bank to facilitate the St. Kitts & Nevis "Citizenship by Investment" Program (CBI).
- BANK TRUST & ESCROW SERVICES: The Bank opens completely segregated trust or escrow accounts for transaction parties such as bankers, asset managers, attorneys, real estate developers, paying agents, accountants, etc. The Bank is a trusted neutral party performing transparently within the terms set out in an escrow or trust agreement. The Bank safe-keeps clients' escrowed assets including cash, securities, property (including IPs), contracts, or other collateral. Typical client activities include M&As, asset sales/divestitures, bankruptcies, restructurings, deal subscriptions, real estate, leasebacks, royalty payments, SPACs, private placements, etc.
- CASH MANAGEMENT: Secure money market products and treasury solutions, same-day SWIFT wire processing.
- ONE-STOP BUSINESS SERVICES: We assist clients in new business formation worldwide in many jurisdictions, investments, M&A, debit cards, bank reference letters, and 24/7 online banking.
A bank with a deep
Founded by prominent bankers and lawyers from London and New York, Hamilton Reserve Bank has a simple business model:
- No physical cash
- No checks
- No loans
- No lending
- 100% bank wires via U.S. Fedwire or SWIFT GPI (MT103s)
- Full BSA/AML compliance, pristine independent annual BSA/AML audit
Customer deposits remain in cash or government bonds: Fast, Safe, and Confidential. The Bank also offers integrated solutions across banking and investments, as well as trustee services and new entity formation through AAA Global Incorporation & Trust Inc., an affiliated trust company and registered agent with a 30-year history.
Celebrating 29 Years
in 150 Countries
- SWIFT Code: NIBTKNNE
- Deposit Currencies: USD, AED, EURO and GBP
- HQ: Hamilton Reserve Bank Plaza, A 12-Acre Bank Campus, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Worldwide Offices and Affiliates
- Clientele: Worldwide
- Fully Automated Bank Account Applications Online
- Physical Presence Not Required to Open Bank Accounts
- Register New Entities, Open Bank Accounts on the Same Day
- Visits to the Bank: Always Welcome!
The Client First Bank
Winner of Temenos
“Innovation Hero Award,”
offering our worldwide customers real-time support powered by advanced core banking technology.
Winner of the
“2022 Banking Tech USA Award,”
offering accurate Straight-Through Processing (STP) via biometric verifications, achieving new client onboarding in minutes, and 24/7 self-directed e-banking.
The Bank's AML/KYC/BSA programs were developed in collaboration with Kroll, a world-leading compliance advisor. The Bank has a pristine compliance history and maintains a robust regulatory compliance program.
The Bank's global workforce comes from 11 countries and speaks 8 different languages. 75% of our staff is female. The Bank supports diversity and community enrichment programs around the world.
Serving Clients In 150 Countries
MORE THAN BANKING, INVESTMENTS
In addition to accepting customer deposits and facilitating bank wire transfers, the Bank offers investment solutions and investment advice to qualified private banking clients.
PRESS RELEASE: Hamilton Reserve Bank Partners with Rosenblatt Global Advisors LLC to Offer Tailored Investment Solutions
Ultra deposit safety
The Bank does not accept or transact in physical cash or checks. The Bank also has a “no-lending” policy and thus has no customer loans. The Bank maintains deposits in cash or selected sovereign bonds, safeguarding customer deposits.
PRESS RELEASE: The 2022 Banking Tech USA Awards Winner Hamilton Reserve Bank Adopts Best Use of Risk, Compliance, and Fraud Protection Technology to Protect Customer Deposit Safety
FASTEST BANK WIRES WORLDWIDE
The Bank processes bank wires to the world (including 3rd party wires) in multiple currencies via SWIFT and Fedwire. The Bank primarily transacts in USD, EURO, AED, and GBP. Daily incoming or outgoing wires are processed in real-time on the same day. The Bank has highly efficient FX executions and currency conversions.
PRESS RELEASE: Hamilton Reserve Bank Partners with Mastercard to Drive Secure Payments with Speed Around the World
SAFEGUARDING CUSTOMER PRIVACY
The Bank honors customer privacy protected by law. The Bank has a duty to carefully secure client data and holds client trust in confidence against a data breach or cyber threat.
FEATURED STORY BY TEMENOS: Hamilton Reserve Bank, a global success story presented by Temenos
PRESS RELEASE: Hamilton Reserve Bank Hosts Banking Technology Giant Temenos in Saint Kitts and Nevis
Private Banking, Wealth
- COMPREHENSIVE PERSONAL & PRIVATE BANKING SOLUTIONS: Wealth planning and cash management serving family offices, external asset managers (EAMs), or individuals. Customers make direct deposits with the Bank or transfer existing investment portfolios such as global stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.
- A FULL-SERVICE BANK: The Bank opens various bank accounts and accepts deposits in multiple currencies. The Bank offers debit cards and 24/7 e-banking.
- ASSET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS: Direct access to thousands of mutual funds, IPOs, private placements, private equity, and other fund management products and services.
Global Capital Market Execution
- The Bank supports clients engaged in a variety of global capital market activities, bridging importers & exporters, businesses, and financiers, facilitating the capital needs of intermediary service agents and payment providers, introducing relationships, and expanding activities among customers.
- The Bank makes available customer access to the Bank's vast strategic contacts throughout the world across many industries and regions.
Honor transparency and privacy with our large, rapidly expanding global clientele.
Our clients are highly sophisticated institutions, ultra high-net-worth family offices seeking effective solutions. We deliver them.
Listen to our customers and strive to achieve results no matter the degree of complexity.
Seamless global banking services across time zones, countries and languages.
Efficient customer service, real time customer solutions across nations and cultures.
Foster community development, complying with the rule of law no matter where we operate from around the globe.
Rt. Hon Sir Tony Baldry
Chairman of the board
CEO | BOARD MEMBER
Howard Anthony Lewis
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER