As business transactions become global, risk mitigation becomes the top priority in every transaction. The Bank acts in a neutral capacity pursuant to executed Escrow Agreements entered among transaction parties, holding in trust and escrow client funds and valuables.
Escrow Bank Accounts: The Bank opens segregated client escrow bank accounts to accommodate transactions in all major currencies across many jurisdictions.
Follow The Steps below to Open A Bank Escrow Account Within 2 Days:
- The party requesting bank escrow agent services must be a bank customer.
- Present to the Bank for review the executed transaction agreement between customer parties.
- Upon approval, sign the Bank’s standard escrow agent agreement.
- The Bank opens a new escrow account on the same day which can be used immediately.
- The Bank will hold funds in escrow and disburse funds per the escrow agreement.
Contact your Relationship Manager for additional details or, enquire by email: email@example.com